Welcome to Shared Grounds, monthly conversations for Student Affairs professionals. Student Affairs colleagues are invited to harness the energy of Conversation Café and continue to dialogue in meaningful conversation throughout the upcoming year at Shared Grounds. This is an opportunity for Student Affairs staff to:
- Be Present; Connect with colleagues and recharge on a monthly basis;
- Practice Conversation; Contribute their voice and connect unique perspectives on topics that matter;
- Host Conversations; Engage others and discover new ways of thinking;
- Co-create; Build on common goals, collaborate, and establish active partnerships; and
- Refocus on our Student Affairs Core Themes with intent.
Shared Grounds will occur one Friday per month, 12pm – 1:30pm in the Student Union. Brown bag lunches are welcomed.